● iOS update issues, iPhone/iPad update crashed
● iPhone/iPad stuck on Apple Logo/Black Loading Screen / Boot Loop / Headphone Mode / Spinning Wheel, etc.
● iPhone/iPad black screen, white screen.
● iPhone/iPad keeps restarting/keeps Shutting Off/Keeps Turning On and Off/Keeps Flashing Apple Logo.
● Apple TVOS system problem.
The standard mode cannot repair severely damaged system problems. No better than the advanced mode, which can fix all serious iOS, iPadOS and Apple TVOS system problems that can't be solved by the standard mode. It should be noted that the advanced mode will erase all data in iDevice.
When the iPhone prompts support.apple.com/iPhone/restore, you can use OSFixit to enter recovery mode with one click. EelPhone OSFixit provides an automatic function to enter Recovery mode with one click for free.
Tips & Tricks