How to Fix iPhone Stuck on White Apple Screen-Free TipsAlex Scott, 05 May, 2020
Try to power off iPhone when iPhone stuck on white Apple screen, or connect to iTunes to restore iPhone with all data loss, but Eelphone OSFixit will fix iPhone stuck on a white screen without losing data, and with only steps.
iPhone white screen with Apple logo appears in three situations:
1. A new iOS version released, Apple recommends Apple users to update to the latest iOS version, go to Settings>General>Software Update>Download and Install, the iDevice will start updating iOS version, iPhone white screen with Apple logo when iDevice is updating iOS version. If the iPhone white screen black Apple can't be restored after a few minutes, we may need the help of the repair tool.
2. Some Apple users would like to put iDevice into recovery mode to fix iDevice problems, but it's difficult to enter recovery mode, moreover, iPhone white screen black Apple of death and we can't exit recovery mode to fix white screen of death.
3. Apple logo white background appears also when we power on iDevice if iDevice can't be turned on as normal, hold on the power button and don't release, if it can't fix the issue, we should also use the tool to fix Apple white screen without a restoration.
As usual, press on power button to force restart iPhone, but it's useless in most time, or wait and put it away, when it is out of electricity, recharge it to check white home screen was fixed or not. Or hold on home and power button at the same time to restore it, mostly, we can't fix Apple white background stuck issue only when we use the professional tool to fix iPhone stuck on white screen of death.
- Part 1: Best Method to Fix iPhone Stuck on White Apple Screen--Eelphone OSFixit
- Part 2: Restore from iTunes to Fix iPhone Stuck on White Screen
- Part 3: Use Buttons on iPhone to Repair iPhone Stuck White Screen Black Apple
Part 1: Best Method to Fix iPhone Stuck on White Apple Screen--Eelphone OSFixit
The most important is: without data loss after the repair process with the standard mode, and the whole process takes only steps, and easy with the guide on the repair tool. Advanced mode to fix iPhone stuck on white screen if standard mode can't fix iPhone stuck on white screen.
Step 1: Download and install Eelphone OSFixit on computer, launch it and from the home page, click on standard mode to fix iPhone white screen of death without losing data.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to the fixer, and the fixer will detect iPhone model information automatically, check the model information, if not correct, change it manually.
Note: If iPhone can't be detected automatically, follow the guide on the fixer to link iPhone to computer manually.
Step 3: After the confirmation of model information, download and unpack iPSW data package.
Step 4: Repair Now once iPSW data package was unpacked, just keep connection when the tool is fixing iPhone screen is white and won't turn off.
Without losing data, and use the iPhone as usual, make enough space for iPhone, and don't use unusual app on iPhone, if the hardware is too old, check and repair the problem in advance.
Part 2: Restore from iTunes to Fix iPhone Stuck on White Screen
You can have a try, but mostly, the iPhone can't be scanned out on iTunes. And it's useless in the most times, the most important is the data loss after restoration.
Step 1: Connect iPhone stuck on white screen to computer via USB cable, and launch iTunes on computer at the same time.
Step 2: If iPhone can be detected by iTunes automatically, good luck, you can go on, if iTunes can't recognize iPhone without trusting on iPhone, you can't use this method to fix iPhone stuck on white screen.
Step 3: Go to Summary, and click on Restore iPhone to restore iPhone stuck on white screen. Wait and check if iPhone can restart normally.
All data loss if iPhone white screen hardware fixed, and iPhone can't be linked to iTunes if we don't Trust Computer on iPhone, so it's a little difficult to restore iPhone from iTunes when iPhone stuck on white screen of death.
Part 3: Use Buttons on iPhone to Repair iPhone Stuck White Screen Black Apple
Or we can use buttons on iPhone to force restart iPhone, but also data loss after the process if we can use the buttons on iPhone with success. But same as part 2, it's also difficult to use the buttons to fix iPhone stuck on white screen of death, but you can have a try.
Because iPhone stuck on white screen and can't be turned off, press and hold on the power+home(or volume up) buttons for a few second. If iPhone screen can switch to “Connect to iTunes” icon, connect iPhone to computer, from windows, click on Restore, congratulations, you have fixed iPhone stuck on white screen of death with buttons.
Data loss after restore from iTunes, you can reset iPhone settings then. But we recommend to fix iPhone screen is white and won't turn off without losing data via Eelphone OSFixit, it's easy and effective.
Thank you for your feedback!